9 Enclosed @RLavigne42 Tweets aggregating:
- Enterprise 2.0, #E20,
- Social Media, #SocialMedia,
- social CRM, #sCRM,
- Personal Branding, #Branding
If you find any broken Tweets or Links, please report them in the comment section.
If you like what you see, may I recommend you start following me on Twitter to enjoy the benefits of real-time content as it materializes.
If you choose to follow @rlavigne42, please leave me a comment. I will make sure to check out your Tweets in return.
If you see a Tweet you appreciate, please Pay it Forward by ReTweeting it.
If you find an blogger you like, please Join Me in following Them.
- 2010: The Year of Innovation and Collaboration. It is my strong belief that #E20(10) will foster in a new class of Knowledge Workers in Biz 11:41 PM Dec 29th, 2009
- My vote for #E20 QOTY – @jeffjarvis ““Do what you do best and link to the rest” – hands down! 11:44 PM Dec 29th, 2009
- My thanks to the great #E20 and #sCRM community for allowing me to aggregate 8000 tweets of research into this field in 2009. My RT, My Tks! 11:46 PM Dec 29th, 2009
- I have always been a writer trapped in the grasp of media. No More! 2009-8000 Tweets of Research and Immersion. 2010-Me Sharing via YouTube 11:58 PM Dec 29th, 2009
- I had always been a mentor trapped in a social net. No More! 2009-The Year of Innovate or Die! 2010-The Year of Innovation and Collaboration 11:56 PM Dec 29th, 2009
- 2009-You treated me rough; You treated me hard. You thought me so much; You thought me too much. 2010-The @RLavigne42 Rear View Mirror #E20 12:01 AM Dec 30th, 2009
- RT @Jason_Pollock: “The Decade in 7 Minutes” by @Newsweek (VIDEO) = http://bit.ly/3SrmGz rt @zaibatsu 1:24 AM Dec 30th, 2009
- RT @jeanlucr: Experts predict: 2010 will be the year of 3D technology (BBC) http://j.mp/91ha7f 3:46 AM Dec 30th, 2009
- RT @nenshad: I don’t believe in centers of excellence because they validate peripheries of mediocrity. 3:46 AM Dec 30th, 2009