If you find any broken Tweets or Links, please report them in the comment section.
If you like what you see, may I recommend you start following me on Twitter to enjoy the benefits of real-time content as it materializes.
If you choose to follow @rlavigne42, please leave me a comment. I will make sure to check out your Tweets in return.
If you see a Tweet you appreciate, please Pay it Forward by ReTweeting it.
If you find an blogger you like, please Join Me in following Them.
- RT @TO_CANADA:rt @torontoist: Here are some of our photo picks from tonight’s strange weather. What an incredibly orange sky. http://bit …12:03 AM Aug 21st from Nambu
- @CI_News Thanks for the link back to The 2009 Toronto Information Overload Awareness Day Presentations http://wp.me/psXyQ-4d1:38 PM Aug 21st from web in reply to CI_News
- RT @CI_News:Stephen Londergan, “IBM’s strategy for taking social networking to the enterprise,” http://bit.ly/ZDFKZ2:09 PM Aug 21st from Nambu
- RT @thefutureofnews:25 Ways to Promote and Market Your Blog: Source: Fast Company – Leadership http://bit.ly/gQ6UQ #journalism4:25 PM Aug 21st from Nambu
- RT @RHBDaveHowlett:30 seconds that will touch your heart and make you laugh too http://bit.ly/twOpa7:47 PM Aug 21st from Nambu