If you find any broken Tweets or Links, please report them in the comment section.
If you like what you see, may I recommend you start following me on Twitter to enjoy the benefits of real-time content as it materializes.
If you choose to follow @rlavigne42, please leave me a comment. I will make sure to check out your Tweets in return.
If you see a Tweet you appreciate, please Pay it Forward by ReTweeting it.
If you find an blogger you like, please Join Me in following Them.
- RT @michaelgeist:Posted my new column on open government and crowdsourcing – great stuff from YVR, Visible Govt. http://bit.ly/I1FIq9:26 AM Aug 4th from Nambu
- RT @rww:Enterprise 2.0: Awareness is Easier Than Execution, Says Nielsen http://bit.ly/68lmt9:27 AM Aug 4th from Nambu
- HOW TO: Build Your Company’s Profile on LinkedIn http://bit.ly/1aA0Xl10:53 AM Aug 4th from web
- 5 Easy Social Media Wins for Your Small Business http://bit.ly/GdO0B10:56 AM Aug 4th from web
- Using a windows-based keyboard today for the first time in a month and can re-confirm the MacBook keyboard is better in every possible way10:58 AM Aug 4th from web
- RT @rww:If Digg can’t transform their site so that news isn’t “old news” by the time it reaches front page, then they’ll die http://bit. …8:46 PM Aug 4th from Nambu
- RT @rww:Old school web 2.0 service Delicious jumps on the real-time / twitter train too. http://bit.ly/delicious_reborn8:46 PM Aug 4th from Nambu
- RT @rww:Digg’s new API could be a brilliant move by the (potentially) fading social news site to combat the real-time web. http://bit.ly …8:47 PM Aug 4th from Nambu